Tuesday 23 February 2021

Julia Barretto Says Baby Is The Only Missing Part of Her Life Right Now

Julia Barretto says that the only  missing part of her life right now is a baby!

This is what the 23-year-old revealed during the Youtube vlog of her sister Dani.

Julia is the daughter of Marjorie with Dennis Padilla while her sister Dani is her sister with Marj and Kier Legaspi.

When asked about the missing part of her life, Julia answered, “A baby. It’s true.”

The actress repeatedly said that she is saying what’s on her mind.

“Yeah. That’s the only thing. I just want a kid. Really, it’s really as simple as that.

“I feel like I have a purpose in this world, and that purpose is to be a mother.

“So, I don’t feel so fulfilled because [I still don’t have it].”

Is this the only “missing puzzle” in her life?

“Yeah, it is. It really is,” she said.

When asked where does she sees herself within 5 years, the Between Maybe star still firmly answered being a mother.

I hope that in five years, I already have a child and my own family.

“That’s just really it. I feel like if you really want to have a lot of kids, you have to start early.

“I wanna have, like, four, five [kids].”

The actress also said that she is happy with her life right now.

However, the sisters defended that they are not taling about her love life.

“Kailangan ba love life agad?

“Pag wala kang love life malungkot ka na agad?

“Yun na lang ba ang basis ng happiness love life?” Julia said that she sounded being defensive.

Meanwhile, Julia has been vocal that she wants to have a baby sooner or later.

The post Julia Barretto Says Baby Is The Only Missing Part of Her Life Right Now appeared first on SHOWBIZ PH INSIDER.


0 comments: