Monday 21 March 2022

(G)I-DLE ‘s Jeon So Yeon “I want to get married before I’m 31, I’m envious of my young mother”

(G)I-DLE ‘s Jeon So Yeon, has expressed her desire to get married.

In SBS‘s “Same Bed, Different Dreams Season 2 – You Are My Destiny“, which aired on March 21, Nada, Jeon So Yeon, and Casey visited the home of the Giant Pink and Han Dong Hoon couple.

On this day’s broadcast, Giant Pink and his husband Han Dong Hoon took a full-length photo, and Nada, Jeon So Yeon, and Casey, who are close to Giant Pink, came and took additional full-length photos together under the hip-hop concept.

Then, when Giant Pink asked, “Do you have any thoughts on getting married?Jeon So Yeon said, “Yes. I always want to get married. I wanted to do it before I was 28, but I didn’t realize I was already 25. I postponed it until 31 years old“, she said, surprising everyone by answering that she wanted to get married before the age of 31.

Giant Pink said, “I got married at the age of 30“, and Jeon So Yeon said, “I have a dream. Having a baby and getting married. I envy my young mother. That’s why my sister is so cool“, she said adding, “When my friends’ mothers came to school when I was young, my friends’ mothers looked good“.

Giant Pink said, “My dad had a lot of gray hair. When I came to school, my friends asked if he was my grandpa, and I said he was my grandpa. It was embarrassing. My friends said my grandfather was young. I’m sorry dad.” she added with a belated apology.

Source[1]


0 comments: