Friday 18 March 2022

2PM’s Taecyeon “I’m 35 years old already, but I still receive allowance from my parents”

2PM member and actor Ok Taecyeon decorated the cover of the April issue of AtStyle.

In this pictorial, Ok Taecyeon drew praise from the staff by exuding a variety of charms that go back and forth between chic and sweet.

Ok Taecyeon is in the midst of filming the OCN drama “Blind“, which is scheduled to air in June. In “Blind“, a mystery thriller in search of a criminal and a drama accusing society, Ok Taecyeon takes on the role of gangster detective Ryu Sung Joon.

He explained, “He is a character whose actions speak louder than words. I will come back with a work with a serious and heavy atmosphere, so please look forward to it”.

Ok Taecyeon, who is known as the representative weekly drinker in the entertainment industry, has also revealed his drinking amount.

He said, “The rumor seems to have spread wrong. I don’t drink that much. One and a half to two bottles of soju. In the past, quantity was important, but these days, I’m serious about the taste of alcohol”.

In many interviews in the past, Ok Taecyeon said that he had been receiving pocket money from his parents until his early 30s. He said, “My parents own the economic power, so they are managing it. I’m 35 years old, but I still take my allowance“, he laughed.

Ok Taecyeon also spoke about her nickname “fashion terrorist“. He said, “I am not who I used to be. I think ‘TPO’ is very important these days. I think my sense has improved quite a bit compared to before,” he said, showing confidence in his changed fashion sense.

Meanwhile, more pictorials and interviews by Ok Taecyeon can be found in the April issue of Star & Style Magazine Atstar.

Source[1]


0 comments: